A busy school year of visiting on the UW campus has come to an end and Dogs On Call continues to have a positive impact on the multiple students and staff we visited. A total of 58 visits were conducted during the 2016-2017 academic year by 55 different teams.
Here is a breakdown of the visits:
- 20 UW dorm visits
- 9 graduate schools visits
- 16 campus organizations and special event visits
- 4 speaking engagements with specialized classes
- 5 interviews conducted by students or staff
- 2 visits to MATC
- 2 visits to Edgewood College
This would not be possible without the countless teams that have devoted many volunteer hours to the campus program.